Thank you Venkat –http://quatrainpoems.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Leibster Award
He has asked me to answer Eric’s questions.
1. What does blogging do for you?
Blogging lets me share my joy of poetry and art with other talented people and in the process appreciate other’s works too.
2. What blogger(s) feed your soul? How-or-Why?
Bloggers who are passionate about their craft and those whose blogs inspire or are thought provoking, feed my soul. Their passion and enthusiasm inspire and motivate me to try new things and hone my skills further.
3. What is your favorite subject (category) to blog about?
I am passionate about writing emotional pieces of poetry, moving people to tears….but I enjoy humorous writings as well. Can’t take a pick!
4. What post means the most to you? How-or-Why?
My post titled ‘Maid of Honor’ means the most to me because it is based on a woman whom I have grown to admire a lot. Her courage, conviction and an inherently strong sense of right and wrong despite the various troubles life has thrown at her, motivate me, push me to keep moving on. You can find the post here- https://apurvakj.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/maid-of-honour-contd/
5. What about you will be most instrumental in God‘s eternal plan for you, whatever that may be?
6. What are you most passionate about in ministry and/or life in general?
I am passionate about interacting with other like minded people and being inspired by their passion and zest for life.
7. If your writings were discovered a thousand years from now, what would people learn about you, today’s world, and your interests?
They would unravel my journey as a poetess, my enthusiasm and interest in poetry and art and my desire to move people through my work.
Sorry, I am not Christian by faith.
9. Discuss your writing process for something that moves you deeply.
I close my eyes and let my heart do the talking….The words just happen to land at the right place 🙂
10. Describe your perfect day out-with who, what, where, why-etc.
My perfect day out with be spending time with my family, relatives or close friends, laughing, talking, chatting like there’s no tomorrow. I cherish these relationships immensely.
The versatile blogger award
By Po3tic- http://po3tic.com
and the Sunshine award
By Cheryl Moore- http://cherylmoore.wordpress.com/
A BIG thank you to all of you again for showering on me such love and affection! 🙂 I am truly blessed